Ditch the White Sugar and Go Natural!One Life Organic Store
White sugar carries WHITE (purity) only in its name. The results of consuming white sugar are adverse and not-so-sweet, unlike its name. Do you know that intake of White sugar makes you obese, puts your heart at a higher risk of disease, produces acne on your face, and also turns you to a diabetic? High-sugar foods can negatively impact your energy levels by causing a spike in blood sugar. Eating too much sugar may lead to NAFLD, a condition in which excessive fat builds up in the liver which leads to the growth of cancerous cells within us. Needless to say, the cavities developed by eating sugary stuff regularly.
Show your body some love by completely ditching the white sugar in your diet. Difficult to even imagine? Why fear when you are blessed by Nature’s magical wand with equal and more healthy options. There are many equivalents of white sugar easily available to us, robust in preparation, end-user friendly(customized packaging/quantity, etc) and light on our wallet too.
List of healthy substitutes of white sugar and its major benefits
1. Honey: Honey is also called “Liquid Gold”. It alleviates’ Allergies’ in our system, is an All-Natural Energy Drink, acts as a Memory Booster, Suppresses Cough, aids in having a peaceful sleep.
2. Jaggery: Jaggery is a blood purifier. It is rich in Iron and filled with other important minerals. It aids in the efficient digestive process by improving metabolism. Improves the overall health of our nervous system
3. Brown Sugar: Brown sugar is ideal for skin exfoliation. Helps Prevent Vitamin B Depletion from our body and also assists in keeping our skin moisturized always.
4. Date Sugar: Dates are high in fiber, which may be beneficial for preventing constipation and controlling blood sugar control. They are a healthy substitute for white sugar in recipes due to their sweet taste, nutrients, fiber, and antioxidants.
5. Natural Fruit Extracts: They increase our body’s immunity levels, curbs the development of many diseases such as cancer and degenerative ailments :
6. Raisins: Contrary to its size, raisins are packed with energy and rich in fiber.
7. Palm Sugar Crystals: They help to restore healthy digestion, acts as a natural cleanser, relieves Constipation, heals Migraines and also helps in Weight Loss
With all the above listed easily available sugar equivalents, would you dare to poison yourself by eating White Sugar? Let’s say a BIG no to white sugar and start leading a healthy and fruitful life.
OneLife Organic has a range of healthy natural sweeteners that are a good substitute for white sugar. Treat your sweet tooth guilt-free with our certified Organic Palm sugar, Palm jaggery, and brown sugar, which are unprocessed, chemical-free and naturally sweet.
Eat healthily and stay happy!